A FULL-SERVICE TECHNOLOGY PARTNER
Procedyne has an experienced technical staff and the supporting facilities to conduct testing and R&D programs for granular or fine powder products and fluid bed processes including drying; calcinations; activations; reductions, oxidations, and other gas-solids reactions; vapor depositions; heat-treatments; etc.
We have capabilities ranging from product or process conceptualization, all the way through to the design of a commercial-scale system, or the toll processing of demonstration lots for commercialization, or for the actual commercial production of the product.
Our process laboratory is equipped with bench- and pilot-scale fluid bed processors, and the necessary attendant and ancillary equipment and facilities to handle even the most difficult operating conditions, including:
- Operating temperatures up to 1200°C;
- Operating pressure up to 100 psig;
- Capability for handling hazardous solids, liquids and gases, including hydrogen, ammonia, silanes, chlorides, etc.
- Emissions control devices including filters, cyclones, scrubbers, thermal oxidizers, etc.
A typical development program at our facility will proceed in step-wise fashion, to maximize the chances of success.
- Initial Fluidization Analysis
- Bench-Scale Feasibility Testing
- Pilot-Scale Process and Product Development
INITIAL FLUIDIZATION TRIALS
- Free Preliminary Trials for Candidate Materials
- Qualitative Fluidization Analysis
- Batch Processing
- Quantities from 0.5 to 5 Liters per Batch
- Initial Feasibility Testing
- Determination of Range of Operating Conditions
- Batch or Continuous Processes
- Batch Quantities from 30 to 1200 Liters per Batch
- Continuous Rates up to nominal 100 kg/hr
- True Indication of Commercial-Scale Operation
- Optimizing of Process Conditions
- Scale-Up Data for Design of Commercial System or Process